Fundamentals of Solid Mechanics
This course introduces fundamentals of solid mechanics including strength of materials for engineers and scientists who will be involved with structural stress analysis using numerical models.
Upon completion of this course, student will be able to:
- Understand the basic concepts of stress analysis.
- Have good understanding of strength of materials.
- Have a grasp of solid mechanics in the context of FEA.
- Apply the concepts to solve practical applications
- To use software as a tool for virtual modeling
- Interns, New Graduates and Engineers / Scientists with or without work experience
- Engineers / Scientists looking to broaden understanding in new applications / areas
- Bachelors or Masters – Mechanical / Chemical / Aeronautics / Civil / Basic Science
Duration: 2 Days