MODSIM Verification and Validation
This course introduces fundamentals of verification and validation (V&V) methodology for engineers and scientists tasked with high fidelity numerical models of physical components and systems.
Upon completion of this course, student will be able to:
- Understand the philosophy and fundamentals of the V&V process.
- Elaborate the V&V plan according to the best practices.
- Apply the recommended tools and techniques for the procedures of the V&V process.
- Generate and execute workflows for V&V tests.
- Document and register a V&V program.
- Apply the concepts to solve practical applications
- Understand ASME V&V 10 methodologies
- To use software as a tool for virtual modeling
- Interns, New Graduates and Engineers / Scientists with or without work experience
- Engineers / Scientists looking to broaden understanding in new applications / areas
- Bachelors or Masters – Mechanical / Chemical / Aeronautics / Civil / Basic Science
- 2 Days