Simpack is multibody system simulation (MBS) software enabling analysts and engineers to simulate the non-linear dynamic motion of any mechanical or mechatronic system. It enables engineers to generate and solve virtual 3D models in order to predict and visualize dynamic motion, coupling forces and stresses.
From initial concept designs, through to production and redesigns, Simpack is used to help engineers fully comprehend and optimize systems, vastly reduce the need for physical prototyping, reduce time-to-market and improve product quality and lifespan.
Diversity and good connectivity to various multi-physics software (e.g. control, hydraulics and FEA) enable Simpack to be easily integrated into any manufacturer’s already-established development processes.
Simpack simulation software is particularly well-suited to high frequency transient analyses, even into the acoustic range. Simpack was primarily developed to handle complex non-linear models with flexible bodies and harsh shock contact.
- Simulate the non-linear dynamic motion of any mechanical or mechatronic system
- Predict and visualize motion, coupling forces and stresses
- Be easily integrated into any manufacturer’s already-established development processes
- Reduce time-to-market and to improve product quality and lifespan.
Simpack is used primarily within the following industry sectors:
- Hardware-in-the-Loop (HIL) /Software-in-the-Loop (SIL)
- Power Transmission
- Wind Energy